Live-Stream AMA - Wednesday December 12th

• Admin

0_1544450448034_1.png

We are hosting a live-stream AMA with our CEO James Thompson on Wednesday, December 12 at 16:00 GMT. We will broadcast it simultaneously across Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Get your question in early by adding it to this post. We look forward to your questions!

• Founders

@sam said in Live-Stream AMA - Wednesday December 12th:

We are hosting a live-stream AMA with our CEO James Thompson on Wednesday, December 12 at 16:00 GMT. We will broadcast it simultaneously across Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Get your question in early by adding it to this post. We look forward to your questions!

The big question is when will we play the battle Royale, and when will we be able to show the content of the game in our lives.

• Founders

@noturno-0001

BR play sessions will start from the 13th December update.

• Founders

When we will see a working Anti-Cheat in game and the banning of cheating players ?

• Founders

Will the BR sessions offer squad play in this first release?

• Founders

Do you plan to use the radar system in BR? Have you considered alternatives to the radar system that could give off a similar effect, but not as overpowered as the current system? How do you plan to dissuade players from camping (in the 1,000 player sessions especially)?

My suggestion would be to have lightning strike players who haven't moved from a certain area periodically. This wouldn't necessarily damage them but it would reveal their position, making them choose to either take the risk and stay in their spot or move out. Lastly, please avoid anything that would instakill someone randomly (shudders at horrifying memories of red zone).

• Founders

Obviously esports isn't on top of the agenda during this phase of development. However, I can see original possibilities. Online Tournaments/events only, Solid payouts based on certain purchasable Items or customization, Faction tournaments, Major Battle royal events, broadcasted on twitch and within the social hub on screens.. and many more Ideas just stirring up in my brain meat. With that in mind, Will we have some sort of foundation built for tournaments at launch?

• Founders

I remember y'all previously talked about how not everyone will "drop" onto the map at the same time. How exactly will this work, out so that it is fair and competitive for everyone?

• Founders

What role will wildlife play in the game besides "running away from players when spooked (hinting at player positions)" and eye candy?

Will there be an incentive to hunt any animals? Looting them and crafting items or something along those lines?

• Founders

How is spacial os handling the player counts at the moment ? Most i saw was about 300 on the first day. Is it working as you expected on your side?

• Founders

Are there plans to have community events such as tournaments and what not? Also how do you plan on advertising the game to a wider audience? Unfortunately the game has lost a lot of momentum within the FPS community.

• Founders

Is development continuing as planned? Any delays or obstacles you see in the future? Can we get actual dates on the road map? We hear you say "soon" but it would be nice to actually have set dates.

• Founders

on the MMO side of things, will you be able to join a party with friends and play the game alongside them? It's hard to know in full details on how the game will play out. Any more information the MMO side would be nice.

• Founders

when will we see scoops, reddot and other attachments? timeline on when we are gonna see duo and squad play? when will the forge open up to public, we kinda need to up the player count to further test the server stability with larger player numbers, yes?

• Founders

In this early stage of the forge what is the official stance on purposely trying to exploit things to assist in finding bugs? Not to be malicious but for general assistance with finding bugs/exploits.

• Founders

Will there be creative transportation like "Ring of Elysium"
    Maybe hopping into a moving train or underground train? "I like trains"

• Founders

@josh-0002 This isn't rust

• Founders

This is more a feedback from other BR than question but, please dont make the boring plane or bus what drives across the map and then you drop, it takes so much time and is so slow untill you get to the action, I see other games noticed that and are diching it, I hope you do that too:)

• Founders

Will there be bases in mountains? Or maybe a villa in the moiuntain with a really big window from where you can snipe people. Mby bases are not good but villa better bcs villas would be more simple and small balanced bases would not be realistic.

• Founders

Last question, destruction, so on ground it should mby leave a small hole but snow, it would be interesting that you can nade a spot and make a small hiding place in snow.
    Breaking trees would be useless but atleast that we can break the outer shell from trees.

Join the Mavericks Discord

Mavericks Discord

Recent Topics