Anyone?

• Founders

Is there even anyone ever playing this game?

I have tried multiple times to get in to play and test it out but never is anybody ever in there with me.

• Founders

basically no one is playing...wait untill the next up date.. if the update dosent come up with something substantial player counts will continue no be very low.

• Founders

well I purchased the founders pack when i saw the game at E3.
    I have been anxiously awaiting.
    I would have played but I was unaware the game was up at all.
    I did not receive any notifications or they went to spam email.
    I got tired of checking daily.
    I would not be surprised if a number of people have had the same issue and are basically just unaware that the game is even available at all even in its current state.

• Founders

@envoy-0003 said in Anyone?:

well I purchased the founders pack when i saw the game at E3.
    I have been anxiously awaiting.
    I would have played but I was unaware the game was up at all.
    I did not receive any notifications or they went to spam email.
    I got tired of checking daily.
    I would not be surprised if a number of people have had the same issue and are basically just unaware that the game is even available at all even in its current state.

Same. No communication whatsoever. I have been getting serious "scam" vibes about this game for a while..especially when they wouldn't give me a refund after the continuous delays a while back. Also, due to poor communication.

Even if it's not a scam it seems to be making the same mistakes Fear the Wolves made. If you don't have a way to bring in a healthy number of players to a BR game it will quickly DIE. Not even communicating to the backers that already paid you seems either really stupid or maybe they aren't interested in people playing...only people paying. Refer back to original scam vibe.

• Founders

@sidartha-0001 yep... I pretty much stopped checking and playing because there was no content. Was my first and last pre-purchase of a game. At least there is Tarkov...

• Founders

It's a pre pre pre pre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre prepre pre pre Alpha, so why should anyone play it yet? ;)

• Founders

@mistermeister-0001 what are you trying to say :) ?
    in all fairness they have done nicely with since they brought the game out the guns feel better in the hand ( i dont knowhow to explain this but before they just didnt feel right .
    its hard to test a game when no one is playing
    i think loot needs to be improved. also when u die atleast give us a chance and let us spawn not neer the guy with ak and shotgun , so we have a bit of a chance .

• Founders

I agree. Was on a server with only one other person with a full arsenal. No weapons laying around at all. Kept spawning me next to him. The pistol doesn't do much versus rifles, shotguns, etc. I run away, but he knows where I'm at every time. I can go hide and he still finds me with ease. I'm not sure what we can even test too. The servers aren't even being stressed tested from the lack of players. I think this guy might of been hacking too. Who knows. Is there even an anti-cheat system in place? I wish we could at least get a small solo training map so we can at least try out the different weapons and functionality of the game without having to worry about dying every 5 - 20 seconds. Right now its Gods vs. peasants. There needs to be more loot and cover with the ability to climb. Basically, better balance. Why not let everyone spawn with all the weapons in inventory for now? This would make it a ton more fair for everyone and be a lot more fun. I get that this is a super alpha version, but please let us have fun. I can never find a weapon and the pistol has gotten really boring.

Join the Mavericks Discord

Mavericks Discord

Recent Topics