We're Back!

• Staff

The team is working hard after the holiday break and is focussing on releasing updates including optimisations & fixes, as well as the upcoming core update: Hunter & Hunted. Read more about this core update here: https://mavericks.gg/article?articleId=17

We've got a lot planned over the next couple of months including behind-the-scenes videos, AMA streams, gameplay videos, expanding The Forge to include non-Founders, and so much more.

Also, a shout out to the community member who sent us this festive postcard – it was much appreciated by the whole team and really made us smile!
    Seasons Greetings from the beautiful Isle of Dern

As usual, if you notice any bugs or glitches, please report them at https://mavericks.gg/report

In the meantime, drop us a message with any questions, queries, or comments you have – we've love to hear from you!

Here's to a big 2019! Watch this space.

• Founders

When exactly will the Hunter & Hunted update be released? The link says early 2019. Does this mean within a week or within 3 months

• Founders

@Wheeee-0001 Had quite nice chat with James on discord on 1.1.2019. He said that Hunte(r/d) update will come february.

• Founders

@chris
    Hi! Hope you had a good break to be ready for this year 🙂

I really don't understand what you are talking about when you say:
    "expanding The Forge to include non-Founders, and so much more"

Is that mean to have Founders account is useless ?

• Staff

@xadair-0001 Thanks for the question. Not at all, by expanding the game to non-Founders, it won't reduce the value that you've bought into.

The expansion at this stage, will include only those players that signed up during E3 2018 (more details: https://mavericks.gg/article?articleId=18 ). This will add a potential 100,000 players into The Forge making the game modes more competitive, firefights more thrilling, and the rewards will be that much better.

As a Founder, you will get Founder-exclusive cosmetics including emotes and weapon kits. Founders will also get additional benefits that other players will not have access to because you bought into the mission earlier than anyone else. Further information will be shared on this as we get closer to the public launch.

I hope this answers your question and shows you the value of being a Founder is not lost by this expansion. Thanks again for your comment and anything else, let us know!

• Staff

@wheeee-0001 Hi there, Hunter & Hunted will be coming in February. See here for more information: https://mavericks.gg/article?articleId=18

• Founders

@chris said in We're Back!:

question. Not at all, by expanding the game to non-Founders, it won't reduce the value that you've bought into.
    The expansion at this stage, will include only those players that signed up during E3 2018 (more details: https://mavericks.gg/article?articleId=18 ). This will add a potential 100,000 players into The Forge making the game modes more competitive, firefights more thrilling, and the rewards will be that much better.
    As a Founder, you will get Founder-exclusive cosmetics including emotes and weapon kits. Founders will also get additional benefits that other players will not have access to because you bought into the mission earlier than anyone else. Further information will be shared on this as we get closer to the public launch.
    I hope this answers your question and shows you the value of being a Founder is not

Before letting a new cohort join - Please resolve the issue of being placed in an empty server:

(i.e. @optimo-0002 said in The Forge - Patch 0.0.4 | 13th December 2018: > just an update here... after I downloaded the new 5gb patch, same thing is happening. I load into an empty server, empty my clip, can't reload. 2 minutes later, load screen. repeat ad nauseam. literally unable to test anything. I loaded into a server with one other person and then the game froze. You're telling me this is because of our ISP? I have comcast. Seems odd.. )

This continues to occur for me after the latest update (post-holiday break patch)

I really like the game when I can play, and I'm afraid a nonfunctional game will scare people away

• Staff

@toblerone-0001 Hey Toblerone, this doesn't sound right. I'm sorry this is happening. I've flagged it to support, they'll be getting in touch shortly to gather some further details. We'll find out what's going on.

• Staff

@toblerone-0001 Hello there Toblerone! We're sorry to hear about this issue. Can you tell me where you're playing from? and what ISP you have?
    To clarify, this issue shouldn't happen, but it's generally due to high ping or an ISP problem!

• Founders

@oscar
    Mid-atlantic state, USA, Comcast is ISP

• Staff

@toblerone-0001 Thank you!
    When this patch goes out today, would you mind trying to get in and turning on your ping? Might help us diagnose the problem