The Forge - Patch 0.0.6 | 8th January 2019
The Forge - Patch: 0.0.6 | 8th January 2019
- Improved RK417 transitions and reload.
- Resolved an AK47 bug when sprinting downhill.
- Added fire mode switch animation with RK417 (all instances) and AK47 (when aiming down the sights).
- Resolved RK417 movement bug when aiming down the sights.
- The player will no longer ‘T-Pose’ when falling without a weapon.
- Resolved bug when attempting to reload an AK47 with a full mag.
- Landing with no weapon, or landing with a hand-gun, bug resolved.
- Fixed handgun draw animation in First-Person.
- Added 2x further reload animations and a mag-check animation to the RK417.
- Improved geometry of the ruins and improved some UV’s on the meshes.
- Fixed floating loot crates next to the ruins.
- Removed excess geometry from the capital outposts, helping performance.
- More accurate Scott’s Tree and Paper Birch aesthetics.
- Fixed the collision of the logs so the bullets don’t go through.
- Disappearing bug when swapping weapons quickly.
- Resolved issue where pistol reticle would continuously expand whilst jumping.
- Updated bullet tracer effect on all weapons.
- Implemented damage drop off, details shown:
- Rare memory leak issue resolved.
- ‘Server Error’ message no longer stays on-screen if the issue has been resolved.
- Players can no longer input actions (including movement and weapon firing) when disconnected from the server.
- Fixed the camera going through walls in first-person.
- The inventory can now be closed by clicking escape.
- The cursor is now hidden when entering Battle Royale when either the escape menu or inventory menu is open.
- Reduced overall game file size by optimising assets.
- Inventory UI now updates after firing weaponry.
- Players will no longer see ‘0’ health.
- Better optimised when interacting with weaponry.
- Removes ammo information for unequipped weapons.
- Players in the same session will now have the same time of day.
- System check added to the game disallowing players, when entering Battle Royale, using the escape menu to circumvent the initial countdown.
- Music added to the login page including background and button hover/select sounds.
Major Known Bugs
- Occasionally players will not appear to be facing the same way they are shooting.
- Sometimes objects appear as invisible in the game.
- Melee sometimes does not connect.
- Occasionally when exiting the game, it will crash.