Launcher Issues Please Help

• Founders

I receive the below every time I try and open the game. I have uninstalled the game, turned off my antivirus and tried multiple things. Still not allowing me to open game. Thanks for any ones help in this matter!

0_1547492173386_1546675543096-client-launch.png

• Admin

Hi Gunner,

I've passed this issue on to the launcher and I should have some information for you about this issue very soon.

Sorry for the hassle.

• Admin

Hi,

This appears to be caused by your Anti Virus, can you try adding the program to a whitelist in your AV. Or disable features that would be instantly deleting any files it deems dangerous.

• Founders

Hey Sam, when I try to login into the game it gives me a message that says "Stream Removed"?? I don't have any recording software or anything running, I'm not even a streamer, what do I do?

• Admin

Hi Ned,

So this is stream as in, streaming in information to your client I believe, not streaming software or such.

Can you check your connection and that your Anti Virus software isn't blocking a connection to Mavericks. As this could cause an issue.

What location are you playing from and which company provides your internet?