The Forge - Patch: 0.0.8 | 22nd January 2019
Patch: 0.0.8 | 22nd January 2019
- Further reload animation tweaks added to the PPQ.
- Stopped an issue whereby shotgun would move out of position whilst crouched and aim down sights.
- Minor improvements made to assault rifle sway.
- Reduced chances of reloads being randomly cancelled on all weapons.
- Minimised likelihood of shots not going through when you attempt to fire on all weapons.
- Players will be able to correctly aim down sights when landing after jumping/falling.
- Updated AK47 body skin texturing.
- Updated Scorpion body.
- The texture on the military loot crates has been corrected.
- PPQ weapon now animates correctly.
- New animation added when firing the last bullet from a pistol and the last shell from the shotgun.
- New partial reload animations variation added to USP and PPQ.
- Fixed the camera so it should no longer turn when a player drops a pistol or picking up some guns.
- Autorun is correctly turned off if a player encounters a server error.
- Stopped the cursor being stuck on your screen if you enter an LMS game with the map open.
- Fixed an issue where trees would not cast a shadow.
- Added new local sounds when picking up items and moving them in your inventory.
Weapon Animation Tweaks