The Forge - Patch: 0.0.10 | 5th February 2019
Guest last edited by CMT#0002
Patch: 0.0.10 | 5th February 2019
- A new AK Skin [Syndicate] has been added for Founders (renders added below). This skin will be available to all until H&H at which point it will only be playable by Founders.
- The interpolation between different travel angles has been smoothed.
- The ‘Idle to move’ and ‘Move to idle’ 3rd person transitions have been added.
- Movement correction networking code has been improved.
- Players now correctly animate when aiming down sights whilst jogging with assault rifles.
- Resolved issue where vegetation would not cast shadows.
- Guns are now forced to use higher texture resolution where possible.
- A number of assets in the trainyard have been optimised.
- Fixed a bug where sways would jitter when facing South
- Peeking is now available in hip fire
- Peeking angle has been reduced, along with camera-angle and the motion has been smoothed and sped up.
- Pistol damage has been slightly increased
- Damage has been increased slightly along with a reduction in recoil for the AK47
- Recoil has been slightly increased on the RK417
- Fixed a bug with transparency masking on the UI, text, images, fills, and borders
- Colours with transparency now display as intended.
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed a crash when dying whilst swapping weapons.
- More generic fixes and updates have been merged into our fork of CryEngine.
Syndicate AK Skin
Cmon, Devs. Still get infinite loading screens on US server. Still can’t reload after shooting a clip. Still can’t pick up weapons. I don’t see any mention of this ever. If it’s an ISP problem then it shouldn’t, realistically, take this long to get sorted out. Comcast. 280 DL / 25 UL. U.S., Florida. Let’s get some info.
I like that the hipfire peeking doesn’t slow my character’s movement. This and the other peek changes feel great. Good job, guys, keep it up.