Refunding

• Founders

Looking to get my refund but the website makes it impossible to find where to do so.

Please respond

• Admin

Hi aGrizz,

Purchases made within the last 14 days are eligible for a refund by contacting Xsolla support. This can be done both by visiting their site https://help.xsolla.com/ or by emailing [email protected] with your order information.

Purchases older than 14 days are no longer eligible for a refund, to discuss this further, you can contact Xsolla support through the methods listed above.

• Founders

So obviously I have owned the game for more than 14 days, because I was a very early supporter. I looked again and again for you guys to update the forum with where to get a refund - like you said you would. I was promised a refund since the game was delayed like hell, you then say "oh you had to do it within the 14 days". I wasn't even told when this period was? So besides going to xsolla, who told me to come back here to get the refund, please give me a place to contact.

• Founders

@agrizz-0001 I am not trying to be disrespectful either, I honestly feel cheated.

• Admin

Information on refunds was included along with the initial news post saying that we were accepting refunds, along with information on how to do this and how long the refund period was open for - https://mavericks.gg/article?articleId=6

Xsolla handle all billing and refund related issues, outside of themselves there isn't an additional place to contact in regards to this.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, we're releasing our Hunter & Hunted update this month along with inviting in an additional 100,000 E3 2018 sign-ups to take part in the LMS game modes. I hope that this will provide the gameplay experience you're looking for very soon!

• Founders

I saw the original post that said "we will update this blog with a way to get a refund". I checked back several times and there was no update... I miss one two week period of having to check back over and over again and all the sudden I missed the refund I was promised?

"we will give you a refund... oh you missed it... yeah we didn't tell you but we made it a 2 week period only".
    What kind of business does that? Ridiculous

• Founders

@agrizz-0001 they got the money, so they dont care.

• Admin

I'm sorry, the blog does state that it would be updated on the Friday following that announcement, under the FAQ section.

• Founders

@sam the blog also stated that we would have some core features of the game during the initial forge release. Wheres that?

• Founders

@sam Yet on that exact Friday, I came here, and guess what? The page said the exact same thing and was not updated. There was no solid date. Like I just said ^^^ INSIDE THE FAQ you people need to clarify that it will be a 2 week period. (So I would have known to comeback). Without having said that, it was pretty much a scam.

You should be apologizing. There is literally no way I could ever enjoy playing your game after going through this refund mess.
    Where is your real support?

• Founders

@baykaga-0001 The blog is a joke - like the refund dates. Even after making their launch mistakes and everything else, they still expect us top be happy + keep our money. They are making it impossible to support them.

• Founders

The game was not delivered upon release as communicated or advertised. I as well am extremely disappointed. Thought this could replace PUBG, but it's just more of the same.

• Founders

I need a refund. I was a vary early supporter, have not heard anything on this game, haven't played anything, I just want my money. Such a good concept that has gone to waste by another failing dev team.

• Admin

Hi Caustic,

I'm sorry you feel that way, I'd really like you to get the chance to play this when the Hunter and Hunted update lands this week and hopefully you'll be able to see exactly where we're going with this and the progress we've made so far.

Should definitely check out the patch notes section on the forums as well and see the updates happening each week in the run up to the large core update.

Information on how to request a refund is available in a post above if you're still looking to request a refund.

The concept is still alive and still happening :)

• Founders

@agrizz-0001 I am also having the same issue. I want my money back. I haven't touched the game and bought it last year in support before the 14 day refund was a thing.

Join the Mavericks Discord

Mavericks Discord

Recent Topics