The Forge - Patch 0.1.2 | 4th April 2019
Guest last edited by Guest
Patch 0.1.2 | 4th April 2019
- Added ground IK so that the player’s feet align with the ground underneath them.
- The shotgun fire animation will be less erratic when switching between aiming & not while it’s playing.
- The switching firemode animation will now be cancelled if you start a reload or shoot your gun. If the animation is cancelled your firemode will still change.
- Added audio to peeking.
- Fixed a bug where rock collision sounds would sometimes trigger on the player when running on slopes.
- Resolved an issue where litter would be permanently left in the world if you saw some, returned to the Capital and then re-entered the pool.
- Stopped litter occasionally despawning after 10 seconds instead of 2 minutes.
- Destructible objects should now properly reset at the end of the game.
- Fixed destructible objects not correctly destroying the same for every player.
- Players already stood in their extraction beam when the portal opens will now correctly be extracted.
- Stopped the automatic reload after emptying your mag from always failing.
- Players can no longer equip primary weapons in their pistol slot.
- Players can no longer cancel the partial reload animation and still receive the ammo.
- The player’s spine will no longer accidentally break in half in the Capital.
- Implemented a first pass road system.
- Added some explosive barrels around the map.
- Changes to the Ocean Water Shader to have it react more correctly during darker periods
- Created a focused 1km gameplay area in the lower right of the map. Began adding points of interest and design blockouts for playtesting.
- Added the M14-E2 to the game. The M14-E2 is an assault rifle with high rate-of-fire, spread, recoil, damage but a small magazine size of 20.
- Implemented a first pass bullet penetration system, this will primarily work in the trainyard for now.
- The prone state has been added to the game, you can press ‘Z’ to enter it.
- Added support for attachments and, along with it, a red dot sight and a silencer.
- Added armour including a helmet and bullet vest to the game.
- The zone has been reduced to 1km diameter around the area of the map that we’re focusing on developing at the moment.
- Implemented a rudimentary dynamic item spawning system. This initial pass simply distributes a fixed quantity of items across the world.
- Added support for roads across the Isle of Dern.
- Optimised the data storage and distribution for both footprints and bent grass.
- Optimised the logic for updating weapon data (for example the guns you own & remaining ammo count).
- The play sessions have been added to the login screen.
Patch 0.1.2a | 5th April 2019
- Resolved issues where players would not realigning correctly after falling from some objects.
- Player counts should now update correctly in the Capital when you first log in.
- If the world resets, players will keep the gear they had in their inventory.
- The playable 1km x 1km area has received a few minor additions along with new item spawns.
- Updated the lighting to the correct preset.
- Players are now able to aim downwards while leaning over edges in prone.
- Various improvements to first-person prone movement.
- Extraction preparation time has been halved.
- Added numerous item spawns to the play area.
- Adjusted the loot spawning table, including adding ammo spawns to the world.
- Disabled crouch & prone in The Capital.
- Scaled up the red dot sight whilst on the ground.
- 50Cal. ammo found on the ground will now be using the correct model.
- The red dot sight’s reticle should now display correctly.
- Shotgun Damage Increased (9 -> 13 damage per pellet).
- Barrett Damage Decreased (102 -> 80 damage).
- HK Damage Decreased (34 -> 33 damage).
- MP5 Damage Increased (25 -> 27 damage).
- Scorpion Damage Increased (23 -> 25 damage).
- USP Damage Increased (Close range: 25 -> 33 up close, damage decreases to 17 instead of 12.5).
- PPQ Damage Increased (Close range: 22 -> 28, damage decreases to 14 instead of 11).
- Added further security measures to prevent server takedown.