The Forge - Patch 0.1.3 | 18th April 2019
Patch 0.1.3 | 18th April 2019
- Improved jumping over the network.
- Added both a 2D and 3D sound when players enter the deployment pool.
- Extraction audio will no longer play when you first enter the world.
- Updated the materials and geometry used for the portacabins.
- Updated some of the assets used within the trainyard to be non-whitebox.
- Increased the scale & verticality of the trainyard.
- Players should no longer slide down ramps.
- Updated the lighting in the world, with this the time of day is temporarily fixed to 2PM.
- The distance of a kill and whether or not it was a headshot is now shown in the kill feed & death screen.
- Added two functional trains to the Isle of Dern, you can ride these in the trainyard.
- Replaced our static item spawn system with an initial pass of a dynamic one. This will be iterated on more over the coming patches.
- Added Leg Guards to the world, these provide 30% damage reduction and have 200 durability.
- New players are now given a default set of items within their bank.
- Rebalanced the value of each item, this will affect their impact on your extraction time.
- Raised the requirement for the extraction beam to indicate the extractor is very wealthy.
- Reduced the extraction cooldown after failing to extract by 2 minutes.
- Increased the minimum extraction preparation time to 10s.
- Network optimisation to improve the handling of large numbers of players in an area.
- Reduced the occurrence of stutters when loading in new parts of the map.
- Improved the performance in general, this mainly benefits players not using the “Low” setting.
- Improved the networking of decals (footprints, blood splats etc) left in the world.
- Resolved a memory leak on the server that caused performance degradation over time.
- Updated the version of SpatialOS we’re using, this will bring several networking improvements.
- Founders & non-Founders now have different nametags within The Capital.
- Keybinds have been added to the settings window.
- Added a “Reset to default” button to the settings window.
- Fixed a bug where ping would always display as 0.
- Reduced the occurrence of our most common crash related to players entering your rendering distance.
- Resolved a crash relating to attachments being removed from a gun.
- Suppressed weapons no longer continue to fire if you kill someone who is firing one.
- Fixed a server crash caused by player death.
- The server should no longer reset the game time if it crashes.
- Resolved the bug where the zone would never reset after a Survival phase.
- Stopped players from being re-given the weapons they previously extracted after a Survival phase ends.