Guest pass(es) and content sharing permissions

• Founders

Can we get guest passes for our friends to try the game? Like passes to play for 24 game hours or even 12. I always think that is better than the 7 day passes where you waste time you arent in game. I get it though a week pass would be good too. It helps promote the game and get our friends into it that were skeptical. People are more likely to buy and play when they get a taste for it and can play with a friend. Also I don't know if it was mentioned but will we be able to stream/upload content videos on the Founder's beta?

• Founders

The game is free-to-play, so they'll be able to try the game without needing anything extra.

• Founders

What do you mean? Mavericks Proving Grounds was confirmed to be free unless you're talking about something else but I'm going to assume you think that Mavericks cost money. So, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Founders

Guest Pass could be interesting for the Closed Beta, maybe for those who didn't get into the first 100k but are friends with somebody who did

• Founders

I was thinking for the beta and such I know its free to play sorry for not saying. Also anyone know what the citizenship does exactly?