Looking for support?

• (Xsolla Inc.)

Jun 12, 12:27 PM +05

Hello.

According to our records, your payment is successful and the purchase should appear on your account. In case your purchase disappeared, please contact your game support at https://community.mavericks.gg/category/9/support.

They’ll do their best to help. Thank you!

This tab doesnt even exist lol

• @sam I personally only have this email i use it for everything it’s linked to pretty much all my gaming accounts.

Please do let me know though what happens i was really looking forward to this playtest .

I never thought there would be a problem with the purchase so i just never mentioned anything cause it came off my credit card…

• Admin

Hey Sekz,

Sorry, staff have been out of the office, I’ve not been able to get this confirmed yet. The playtest is no longer live, and we’ll have this looked into before the next playtest starts and see what’s happening.

Do you have any other emails you may have potentially created an account with?

• Is there any update on this???

xsolla has confirmed i’ve paid can i please get some info ? 😕

• Nope. not even for a second.

I have logged into the game once yesterday to just see if it worked and noticed i wasn’t founders was gonna figure this out than give it a real good chance.

I contacted the xsolla

Xsolla Inc.)

Jun 12, 12:27 PM +05

Hello.

According to our records, your payment is successful and the purchase should appear on your account. In case your purchase disappeared, please contact your game support at https://community.mavericks.gg/category/9/support.

They’ll do their best to help. Thank you!

Kyle Kabam

Jun 12, 10:08 AM +05

JUN 22 JUN 25 Xsolla *Mavericks Fo 187-77976552 $41.93

They confirmed i made the payment and all and i only have this one account / email.

what do i do cause i can’t cashback the visa now and i would just really like to have the founders i paid 41$ like over a year ago for it cause i believe the game will be decent.

• Admin

Hi Sekz,

Can you check that you’re logged into the correct account, Founders hasn’t been removed from any accounts other than in the case of refunds or breaking NDA.

At any point have you streamed Mavericks or issued a refund for your purchase?