Username #

• Founders

Hey when Mavericks was first announced at E3 on twitch I immediately went to the website during the announcement and created the account with the current email and username I'm using right now. However the next day when I checked the website again I couldn't log in to the account I previously made and had to make a brand new one with the same name and email. Due to this the account I'm currently using has the number #0001 instead of #0000 which greatly irks me. I understand if nothing can be done but I would at least like verification as to whether I could possible get my number back or maybe someone else just took my username and my first account was never actually created.

• @eminate-0001 said in Username #:

Hey when Mavericks was first announced at E3 on twitch I immediately went to the website during the announcement and created the account with the current email and username I'm using right now. However the next day when I checked the website again I couldn't log in to the account I previously made and had to make a brand new one with the same name and email. Due to this the account I'm currently using has the number #0001 instead of #0000 which greatly irks me. I understand if nothing can be done but I would at least like verification as to whether I could possible get my number back or maybe someone else just took my username and my first account was never actually created.

Hmm.. Didn't you get the message when you logged in?? They notified us all that they're changing the username handling to include a numerical sequence after the usernames... I'm sure if you look around those boards, the first person to register a username would have been awarded #0001.

• Founders

there is no #0000

If you have #0001 you are the first one with that username

• Admin

#0000 is reserved for specific content creators (So it's obvious who is the "real" one etc) and also for Developers.

• Founders

@sam Oh, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying!