Monetezation. Battle pass and other tumor for battleroyales

• Dear devs. We know top 3 kinds of monetezations in free to play games.

Old = Lootbox
    old = access to areas and content
    New = battle pass from fornite one purches once, and season like for pubg.

Why i dont like? Cuz most of free to play games try sell more features for players, but forget that most of players are not reach and cant buy all acceess to game features.

0_1530327798055_Screenshot_71.png

So i show u on screen, battle pass, buy to get access is old model and this features build abyss between players who have money and who dont have. Its antisocial for communitys and what communitys do? They will looking for new game or broken. Cuz who dont have money cant got access like who have, yup devs can say, if u can buy pc why u cant buy everytime new content. I can answer that i can choose buy month of internet or some items of real world. Every body have real life and something need eat food, not only play games.

So i suggest model like in warframe where players can get acess most of content just playing and farming and sell other players for platium(or other called currency), Who have money and dont have time can buy items, who have alot of time farm items and sell to other players. Devs can sell currency. Its all.

So challanges, farm, quests is still better then monetezation every step in game. Game need be game, not cazino. What next for genre mean???... Does this mean pay for h2o ingame features like?

Best regards.

• Founders

@ahrejl-0001 said in Monetezation. Battle pass and other tumor for battleroyales:

build abyss between players who have money and who dont have

First off, I disagree with this, the first thing I assume when someone doesn't have cosmetics is that they are not truly invested in the game.

Either way, everyone in this game, whether a citizen (subscription) or not will have a cosmetic of some kind. Atop that, F2P players will be able to play in game and earn time as a citizen, so they will get the same opportunity to get everything a "rich," paying person has.

This game does have currency, and you can learn more about all this here
    Pay special attention to the currency and citizenship sections.

It has also been confirmed there will be an in-game progression system, something similar to the quests you were referring to. As well, there may be quests in the MMO aspect of the game, but nothing I could confirm for you.

• Founders

@ahrejl-0001 said in Monetezation. Battle pass and other tumor for battleroyales:

Who have money and dont have time can buy items, who have alot of time farm items and sell to other players. Devs can sell currency. Its all.

The devs have made it very clear they are anti P2W and that no such features will be a part of Mavericks. Warframe is a co-operative game where allowing the trading of in-game items for real world currency does not have the same P2W implications as it does it in a PvP game.

Pretty much everything is already as you suggest with the exception of aspects that would introduce P2W, which everyone here should be firmly against.