Mavericks Proving Grounds News - Update From The Devs In The Discord

• Founders

Here's my latest Mavericks vid, for those interested 🙂

https://youtu.be/qFSd8Py2DXM

• Founders

@rockhoundblack-0001

What I appreciate the most about your videos, besides the background music 🙂 ,is your attention to detail.
    Everything stated was so accurate, although sometimes I did rewind to ensure you said it correctly.
    Not sure if its just because the wording of the sentence, the accent, or maybe I'm just trying to really hard to find you make a mistake.
    Either way, great videos

Disclaimer: It is late so take my complaint with a grain of salt ❤

• Founders

@sharpy-0001 Hey, firstly thanks so much for watching and then taking the time to give some detailed feedback. I very much appreciate it! Yeah, sometimes it's hard to simplify everything down to more straightforward sentences, as some of the topics are complex and not that clear yet - like the game's monetization, for instance. Plus, I do like getting into the nitty-gritty details, so the vids are alway going to be a little like that. Hopefully, when we finally have some gameplay I can control, the vids will improve overall because I'll have very specific footage that I can talk directly about rather than the random pre-Alpha footage and trailer we have so far, if that makes sense? Anyhow, thanks again for the feedback! 😊