Idea (parachute)

• Founders

Since the game already is well developed when it comes to details etc. I'd like to add the idea of a used parachute bundle where a player has landed. That way you could estimate the number of players in the area.

I've moved your post to the suggestions list.

Also somewhere in the discord one of the devs said "parachutes..." probably intending there won't be parachutes. (Can't confirm that tho, so don't take that as a 100% confirmation of no parachutes)

• Founders

I think that'd be cool if leveling up you could upgrade from something like a parachute that drops you fairly near to the city hub, to like a glider that lets you cover more distance and enter in the map further away. This could be paired with the fact that further from the city there would be better loot. Clearly this would be in the modality with the drone extraction and not the battle royale

Apparently you get into the game with your drone

• Founders

so that's a difference from the E3 trailer where people ran and jumped off a hill.
    if the map's 16*16km that'll be pretty massive, and having a good way to insert a good portion of the way in would be pretty cool. Especially if there is incentive to exploration and travel, compared to camping an area to kill everything that moves, griefing people (which would be pretty boring and frustrating to experience)

• Founders

Parachute or drone. Something should be left behind as a sign someone's dropped there.