Loot system

• Founders

Hi guys,
    so the way I understand it is that you have to loot or buy equipment in the open world or capital, to then be able to use it in the battle royal mode?

This worries me because people that won't be able to play as much will be in a disadvantage as they don't have all that equipment. Or am I reading this completely wrong?

• Admin

The loot in the BR game is still found within the BR game, there wont be competitive advantages from outside of each of the rounds you play or additional things to bring in for a headstart etc.

• Founders

Ok thank you for your response I am very happy to hear that.

• Founders

From what I understand, battle royal are normal battle royal matches.

The buying items and such in towns, are part of the MMO. And supposedly during the MMO part, you can lose your items you bought unless you secure them. Lets say you find a really bad ass sniper in the MMO aspect of the game, you have to "secure" the item if you want to keep it. I think I read something about two ways, making it back to town, or using a drone to make it out and back to town (kind of like instant travel, but takes time to actually make it through). then the item becomes yours. not sure if you can still lose it after that or not. but I could be wrong about what I read.

• Founders

@namco-0001 That does sound cool! That means that you can squad up and hunt people who have good loot! LOVE IT

• Founders

@namco-0001 said in Loot system:

From what I understand, battle royal are normal battle royal matches.

The buying items and such in towns, are part of the MMO. And supposedly during the MMO part, you can lose your items you bought unless you secure them. Lets say you find a really bad ass sniper in the MMO aspect of the game, you have to "secure" the item if you want to keep it. I think I read something about two ways, making it back to town, or using a drone to make it out and back to town (kind of like instant travel, but takes time to actually make it through). then the item becomes yours. not sure if you can still lose it after that or not. but I could be wrong about what I read.

That sounds a little like EFT (Escape from Tarkov)