System requirements?

• Founders

Are already known the system requirements ?

• Founders

I believe they mentioned not needing a high end pc, which should equate to better performance than pubg.

• Founders

In one of the previous Mavericks discussions on their YouTube page they've stated that a general GPU that works well for the game is an NVIDIA 960. I think that's all that's been said so far but i could be wrong.

• Admin

System requirements are still being worked out, I'm hoping to get some more information on that in the near future for you guys, however with finishing touches being done for development things are still subject to change, so we don't want to release anything specific super early.

• Founders

@sam said in System requirements?:

System requirements are still being worked out, I'm hoping to get some more information on that in the near future for you guys, however with finishing touches being done for development things are still subject to change, so we don't want to release anything specific super early.

Completely understandable, better to be sure before that kind of information is released.

All you have to do is perform better then PUBG, which won't be hard to accomplish considering that PUBG runs like trash for most people. I don't have the FPS drop that a lot of other people do, but I think that I am in the minority. Also, just based on what I have read about the spatialOS server tech that you are utilizing, I firmly believe you already have PUBG beat in terms of server performance.