Khorflir here

• Founders

Hey,

I’m older than a lot of people I meet playing games these days, and I’ve been playing online for a very long time. I started ages ago playing the Realm online back in mid to late 90s, and have teetered between MMORPGS, and FPS since then. BRs have been fun since PUBG launched, but it never quite had everything it should, and there needs to be more to do that run around and shoot when you “happen” to run into someone. I work an office job and sit at a computer all day, when I get bored I like to hop on Reddit, and just browse.

I bought the founders pack, and am interested in the MMORPG side of the game as well. I can’t wait to see where that goes. I am always looking for more people to play with, young - old, doesn’t matter, it’s just nice to share the experience while you’re playing. I play in EST, Canada, and will be online mostly sometime between 8pm-12.

• Founders

Hi Khorflir,

We should start a "old-gits" club. You have to be on the wrong side of 40 to join! 😉

I'm also looking forward to the RPG side of things. I don't play anywhere near as much as I used to, so I tend to get fully immersed in one game at a time. Hoping Mavericks is that next game.

• Founders

I'm in, but I'm not quite north of 40 yet, still 2 years to go. Let's make it 35 instead! Hope I see you around in game. Cheers!

• Founders

@khorflir-0001 said in Khorflir here:

I'm in, but I'm not quite north of 40 yet, still 2 years to go. Let's make it 35 instead! Hope I see you around in game. Cheers!

35 sounds good to me, since I'm 4 years away from 40. Long time gamer here too, so you should make an exception, lol 🙂