Favorite kind of pizza?

• Admin

I really like Hawaiian. Not mushrooms, some places put mushrooms on it. Pineapple is a yes.

• Founders

Ham and Pineapple....

• Founders

@sam pineapple makes me sad :white_frowning_face:

• Pepperoni Pizza is simply the best pizza.

• Founders

peppe)rony

• Founders

@sam said in Favorite kind of pizza?:

I really like Hawaiian. Not mushrooms, some places put mushrooms on it. Pineapple is a yes.

i hope you haven't forgotten if you were there at the time associated with mvx, if not at least in the discord, that I specifically tried to brotalk to people about how I met a girl in college and chased her around cus we earlier in session of an org handing out free pizza or doing group activities shared that we both like pineapple on pizza(the best or something, of course I don't remember the options or if there were options)

and Ihope this isn't too late after my venting, that on this common ground of this topic, with no argument needed, IS too often times shitposted by the staff who started it all even if not by himself, who didn't even bother to talk to me all the time past my first account got kicked where he said something like "can you conduct your speech without sounding angry" all while trolls laugh at me, yes, I am argumentitive and angry that people were trolling me, what a surprise.

and before you pull a mmid and told me you weren't there when the other sam was there, or something, none of this was a lie, my name, as per my sex, nothing is a lie. everything is real. talk.

so if a community manager won't get fired for liking pineapple, why does a community member has to get told off for doing many more positive things than negative things? like am I not allowed to say that? am I to be told to believe that I am a bad person for the 100000ths time???just because you say it ? just because I want to do good with your authority? if your authority is to impede other people's basic self agency, then I am sorry I cannot. I just cannot.

i have tried to befriend and present myself in the most friendly way that I can fathom, I am sorry I am not good enough for you.

• Founders

Any pizza with Nduja is a great pizza.

• Founders

This post is deleted!

• Founders

pepperoni sausage bacon pineapple extra mozzarella cheese green peppers onions

• Founders

White alfredo sauce, fresh mozzarella, chorizo, sauteed spicy peppers
    thick fluffy crust, but crunchy on the bottom

Join the Mavericks Discord

Mavericks Discord

Recent Topics