Wish to have these in Game!

1. FPS (First Person) mode
    2. aim down sights
    3. loot efficient (not like in PUBG, where you land in a building don't find anything after searching in 5 or more houses and get killed by a guy who gets AR in couple seconds or right away)
    4. better Performance ( I know that its would happen right away but hoping you guys would focus on it more than PUBG)
    5. Hit Box and hit damage ( unlike PUBG I would like to see you guys have better and realistic hit mechanics. This is because I have 1000+ hrs in PUBG and it looks like they dont know what they are trying do. Every update they bring mostly cosmetics, and limited weapon variety in the maps.) For the Hit Box I would like to see implement when one bullet hits face instant knock but if it hits the helmet some spark on the helmet which should be visible and sound a bit of damage. Also bullet penetration so when shooting face on a bullet hit the hand of the other shooter it should pass through and hit body or other part.
    • I was not impressed by the trailer it looked like CSGO. Make it bit more like BF.
    • I am excited to see and what you are doing with the tech and can't wait to see these implemented in the game.

Thank you for Reading.

1. There will be a first person mode
    2. There will be aim down sights
      For the rest of the points we don't have much info about so can't be answered.
      Edit: Oh yeah, I didn't read the last 2 sentences, but what you saw in the trailer was just pre-alpha gameplay and doesn't look anything like the game will actually look like on release.

• Founders

And this is why the closed beta should be under NDA. It doesn't matter how many times, or in how big a font, that you tell people "this is early unfinished content", they will take to the interwebs in anger of how crap the textures are and how clunky the animation is and how it should be less like X and more like Y.

• Founders

@gargoyle-0001 said in Wish to have these in Game!:

And this is why the closed beta should be under NDA. It doesn't matter how many times, or in how big a font, that you tell people "this is early unfinished content", they will take to the interwebs in anger of how crap the textures are and how clunky the animation is and how it should be less like X and more like Y.

depends on the quality of the closed beta. It'll practically be 3 months from launch, so the majority of the game should already be there, and if there isn't, I don't think the team, for how capable they are, would be able to magically make it perfect in 12 weeks.
    I just hope they will handle this launch better than Rare (and lots of other companies) did with their launches, practically fixing 5% of the issues that came up in the betas and stress tests.

• Founders

@gargoyle-0001 said in Wish to have these in Game!:

Yep... I find it really frustrating how illiterate people can be at times...

@phlave-0001 said in Wish to have these in Game!:

depends on the quality of the closed beta. It'll practically be 3 months from launch, so the majority of the game should already be there, and if there isn't, I don't think the team, for how capable they are, would be able to magically make it perfect in 12 weeks.

Bear in mind that's launch to Early Access, not release. But yeah the base game should all be there and it should be functional/run well at that stage in my opinion.