It's not clear to me what this game will be like

• Founders

I've seen the trailers, I've read the info on the website, and I've seen a recording of the pre-alpha gameplay.
    My confusion stems from the fact that reading on the website I got the idea that I can spawn whenever on a persistent world and I can go wherever I want, play, and then extract with a drone. I dig this game style.
    In the pre-alpha recording instead, the game looked like an ugly copy of PUBG, with the same looting mechanics and circular area getting smaller.
    How will the final game be? Will there be multiple game mods in different servers? Will FPS be separated from TPS players? Will we have a looting animation?

Thanks for your time

The pre-alpha gameplay looks nothing like the final product according to james, for now we'll just have to wait untill real gameplay gets shows, according to james we might get some later this month.
    For the FPS and TPS, there'll be a seperate FPS mode where you won't be able to use third person.
    Edit: A lot of the common questions might already be answered in the FAQ post ( https://community.mavericks.gg/topic/89/faq ). Some more in-depth questions may also be answered in their round table and making mavericks series on their youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeafFbevx0jXf_eX6ibYPYw ).

• Founders

Thank you very much. I'm new to the forum, and I've been very busy. I've watched the shorter videos but have yet to watch the full versions. I asked because there isn't yet a video about the gameplay (at least that I saw) and while it's pretty interesting to learn about LOD that wasn't my main concern. Now that I have more time I'll read up on the FAQ and will watch the rest of the videos.
    Thanks for your reply! (please, consider putting online more official videos, art and information on the official website when you will be able to).

Might find an answer in the FAQs but for example it wasn't clear to me how could there both be hideouts in the world AND a circular battle royale style arena.

A good place to keep up to date with the stuff is their Discord. They just added a screenshots tab to it aswell.

• Founders

Thanks, I just joined there.