I hope this game is for real

• Founders

Tried ION and didn't really enjoy it. I have no interest in FN and I'm sick and tired of the performance and content shenanigans of PUBG. I think there is certainly still room for another game in the BR genre but this game has a serious uphill battle. Getting that certain "it" factor that PUBG has won't be easy and then there are all the well established monetization traps. This game could be great but if it gets greedy with loot boxes, "event passes" or other MT garbage it won't matter (IMO).

Hope you guys can pull it off! Anyone know of a time frame for some sort of release on this game? Anxious for PUBG to have some real competition.

• Founders

@sidartha-0001 The Founders Beta is at the end of August.
    The closed beta for the first 100k signups is early October, and the open beta is late October.
    The game is slated for Early Access release in December, with an MMO portion coming in 2019.

• @jordan-0001 is there a way to know if you are in the closed beta for the first 100k signups? i signed up as fast as i could after they announced e3 but it took me like 2 hours because their website kept breaking. it says october on my profile but i dont know if i am in the exclusive one or not.

• Founders

@jordan-0001 Isn't there a "Founders" Beta toward the end of August as well? That is the last I knew, but I just got back from a 10 day vacation, so I could be a little out of the loop.

• Founders

@theragingtuna-0001 said in I hope this game is for real:

@jordan-0001 is there a way to know if you are in the closed beta for the first 100k signups? i signed up as fast as i could after they announced e3 but it took me like 2 hours because their website kept breaking. it says october on my profile but i dont know if i am in the exclusive one or not.

Go to www.mavericks.gg and while logged in, click on your username (top right), which will take you to your profile page. Once there, right click and view the page source. Then search for the text "window.memberId" within the code. The value of that variable should represent your signup number.

@IconicMBZ-0001 somewhere at the end of august there'll be a founders beta, yes.
    @TheRagingTuna-0001 You can check by going into your transaction history and see if you have the E3 content, you could also use inspect element as said by ghostcat.

• @ghostcat-0001 it says im 4163 so guess that means im in the early beta, cool

• Founders

@sidartha-0001 said in I hope this game is for real:

Tried ION and didn't really enjoy it. I have no interest in FN and I'm sick and tired of the performance and content shenanigans of PUBG. I think there is certainly still room for another game in the BR genre but this game has a serious uphill battle. Getting that certain "it" factor that PUBG has won't be easy and then there are all the well established monetization traps. This game could be great but if it gets greedy with loot boxes, "event passes" or other MT garbage it won't matter (IMO).

Hope you guys can pull it off! Anyone know of a time frame for some sort of release on this game? Anxious for PUBG to have some real competition.

I feel the exactly the same as you. My only concern is, that at the moment i cant find any information about weapon physics (bullet drop, recoil etc. )
    Anyone have any information about this topic ?
    If they looked around in the BR genre, tbh its not so hard to create better stuffs. But i agree on the "it" feeling.
    Cheers,
    Soloen