Why you should leave pubg in the dust

• Founders

I've started this thread as a more interesting discussion around PUBG's stats and high-player cound games in general.

• Founders

@gargoyle-0001 They said the limb penetration would be implemented in the next update . . . three months ago. Here's the links again of what I am talking about if you didn't look.
    Announcing Limb Pen. Limb Pen. in next update

As you speak of my analogy, "The company installing some test equipment" part is where they announce they are putting Limb Penetration in test servers for feedback, and the "back to the drawing board" part is never mentioned in the posts. They announce in the second post that the details will be announced in the next update.

Stats are important to anything. It solidifies arguments in any situation. You can't argue against it as long as the source is trustworthy, which it's steamcharts so I don't know why steam would lie about this stuff.

The player base is leaving for a reason, maybe you should go ask them. I have my reasons why I left, so maybe you should go ask others.

I'll give you click bait, since it's wildly used in media and news to grab the attention to the argument. If you ever take a literature class, it's called the hook of the argument.

• Founders

You keep posting the same links to the same tweets which say "Hey, we're putting this on our test servers and we want your feedback". If the feedback was bad then guess what... the feature doesn't make it into production which is why it's not been mentioned in the release notes!

You seem to be having difficulty distinguishing TESTING from PRODUCTION.

The player base is leaving for a reason, maybe you should go ask them. I have my reasons why I left, so maybe you should go ask others.

In your post you never actually reference any of those points as being your reason for leaving let alone making it a compelling argument for why OTHER people should leave the game. So your "hook" has no significance to your argument. Thus, "click-bait".

• When they removed rain and fog that's when I saw the end coming.

• Founders

There is still rain and fog!

• Founders

@etidorhpa-0001
    The fog and rain are in certain maps- random fog and rain. PubG has its faults. mainly due to the multitudes of hackers and exploiters.

• Founders

@dracas-0001

I have to assume your a Fortnite BOY the way you hammering at pubG a game that was only going to be a back burner game that took off like a rocket.
    Even with the mass hacks out there and the Exploiters using as they say Pro-gamer tips skirting the rules to get any and all advantage over someone else.
    that is the reason its diminishing returns on the player base not that its a bad game its because many players have no Morales - and Esprit De Corps- like a sneak thief in the night cant play with out hacks, cause they were told they are all winners. cause there to lazy to practice and train at something.

MY2cents.

• Founders

@painmiester-0001 said in Why you should leave pubg in the dust:

These 10 words undermine everything you have said...

cause there to lazy to practice and train at something.

Because you're too lazy to proof read what you have written!

• Founders

good way to split the answer . and the 10 words are aimed at the exploiters and hackes are you one of those HMMM
    \

• Founders

I've re-read both your original posts and this answer three times. I have no idea what you are on about!