Literally NO ONE is talking about Mavericks.

• Founders

Does this company have any sort of marketing plans at all? I spend a lot of time on twitch, and gaming subs, especially the BR communities. There is almost no chatter about Mavs anywhere. No one's ever talking about it in channels like ninja, doc, shroud, etc. I see all kinds of talk about BFV and COD, but no Mavericks.

This could be a problem when trying to get 1000 people in one server.

• Founders

Out of curiosity.
    How many people approximately you think there's registered already?

• Founders

There's a couple good reason's for this Agent6. First of all there is little to no shown content on the game so far. Of what is shown it looks bad and has made a lot of potential players feel uninterested despite the content that was shown was mostly place holders. Now with that said, not a lot of people are even aware of this game and the level of content that it will offer. There has been very little media coverage of this game despite one short viewing at the gamecom event. Once this game goes into beta and is allowed to be shown on platforms such as twitch, you can bet it'll get the coverage it needs. Because all of the big BR streamer's touch on any BR game, even the small one's. If Maverick's deserves the respect, than it will surely get it in the coming month's. I just hope that they get the animations and basic gameplay features mostly polished before it gets pushed onto twitch. That's not to say that if people don't become interested in the beta because of lack luster animations or gameplay that once the game is released and is polished that people won't come back. Give it a little bit of time and I promise you people will start talking about Maverick's, let's just hope it's well received.

• Founders

If they allow the game to be streamed and for content to be put out there it would allow for a lot of free marketing and publicity from the playerbase. However if the game has an NDA while it's being tested that might cause it to be heard about by less and less people and cause problems trying to get into a 1000 player game later on due to lack of a playerbase. Everything i've heard about so far from the devs sounds awesome, hopefully there is no NDA because if the game performs well with what we've heard might be in it, I can only imagine it will be very popular. Also, with how many founders you see just on discord there are most likely many many more than that and founders aside there must be many more registered users than founders also.

• Founders

@Agent6-0001 I talk about Mavericks all the time within my many BR circle and MMOFPS circles. I think I may be directly responsible for at least 16 preorders as those that I've exposed them to confessed that they've purchased the game. Let those that are hired to advertise, to advertise within accordance with Mavericks Advertisement Campaign.

Not to be offensive but, (and please do not take this as an offensive post) of the few posts that I have seen coming from your keyboard, I get the impression that you are seriously trying to influence the Devs to provide existential treatment to streamers over everyone else. Especially your fandom representation of 'The Doc' and (Fan)Shroud.

I would rather see a solid alpha/beta state of the game than any form of it neglected for the sake of the impatience of founders and streamers who feel that developing a game is taking too long.

Just my opinion. Again, dont take offense as I dont mean to be offensive.