PLEASE REMEMBER

• Founders

Good day all 🙂 yes everyone has been waiting few things to remember .Do not be let down if everything you are looking forward to is not in the game yet.Remember this is a long road trip yes some things may not work but they are fixing things on the fly do not be so quick to shoot holes in the game these things take time stick with it give feedback do not stop playing and wait till it is all fixed.Do not bash each other everyone gets to have their say sometimes it is better to not reply to posts if you can not be nice about it remember this is to help the team .Remember you are part of something new and if all goes well better then anything out there today it is something you will be proud of because you were there from the start.I know people are going to ask for new maps new guns new cars and so on.I for one just want a nice stable playable game were cheaters can not cheat we all have been there.Once everything is working right I get a very good feeling much more will be to come so relax and give them info to build on do not be a complainer that solves nothing .Hope I did not get anyone angry not my intention at all I know there are high expectations but keep your eye on the prize at the end of the rainbow . Thank you to the team at MAVERICKS for taking a huge step forward not just copying from what others have done looking forward to it thanks again 👍

• Founders

**************** UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST ***********************

PLEASE REMEMBER

Use proper grammar. Even utilize punctuation as needed; Spacing is quite important. When rambling on in an 800 sentence paragraph, feel free to start a NEW paragraph so your incoherent ramblings can be better understood.

That is all. Had this been a real emergency. . .

• Founders Banned

@deadpool-0016 Holy ramblings of an incoherent 2nd Grader. Please refrain from posting unless you run it by your English teacher first. As an English as my first language person, I'm appalled by your use of our language. Please stop!