Rebuild lost anticipation...

• Founders

I think the delay announcements have made a good portion of those who purchased the Founders status lose a fair amount of anticipation. At least, it has for me. Why not tease us a bit more with whatever is in the current build. Show us some combat, or the inventory system.... anything, quite frankly.

• Founders

Yep i agree. I was going to refund, but didnt and decided to stick it out and still support mavericks However, all hype has completely deflated.A tease of something would be nice.

• Founders

Well with all due respect for those people i get it . Especially with when the beta is coming in the middle of the holidays and such it will be hard for Mavericks to get an audience during that time with family events, trips and more popular games getting releases or major updates around that time to drive in new players and bring back old. hey really should have released it during the summer or up to October so that they can start having people interested in it before they get diverted elsewhere. It is also disheartening because so many were excited for this game.

• Founders

I'm all for patience and waiting but I agree that there has been a big loss of anticipation. Initially I was extremely excited and looking forward to early access. Now, I'm just waiting but have moved on to worrying about a lot of other things. It'll arrive when it arrives and I'm not thinking about it at all. I'll be happy when we get access but in the meantime things are simply too quiet to get people excited and that is not good for PR or marketing.

Just my 2 cents.

• Founders

I think as the date gets closer more founders will be more than happy to play the game. It just feels so far away right now. The AMA posts help a lot for those that doubted the development team's reasoning.