Native Mac Version

• I am very interested in this game and was wondering if there are any plans to release a native Mac version at any time? Also, if I must run the game through BootCamp, would it be expected that my mid-2017 iMac will run the game competently?

3.4 GHz Intel i5
    16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
    Radeon Pro 560 4GB

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

• Founders

Initially, the game will be PC only. But the devs have already said they plan to make native versions for other systems after the main public release.

The FAQ over here addressed system specs a while ago...

Q: System Specs
    A: Windows, DX11, with modern CPU and GPU (These specifications remain vague as we work on optimization throughout the Forge period). For full launch we are working on linux, mac and console along with lower end PC’s and laptops.

• Thank you for that information. I skimmed over the FAQ but must have missed the specific statement concerning development for Mac. Really appreciate it.

Would like to become a founder but with so much uncertainty related to how well the game would run on my Mac, I am hesitant.

• Admin

The initial launch is going to be PC only, I'd recommend holding back on the Founders pack until we're a bit further along and when we release information about releasing Mavericks on other platforms.

• Really appreciate your response. I look forward to see how the game will perform on a machine with my specs, whether that is running it through Windows or Mac OS.