Congratulations on killing any and all excitement

• Founders

After swinging and missing hard on every part of your timeline I've already moved onto playing another satisfying BR game which is free to play and does BR in a more intuitive manner than PUBG. You can go ahead and keep my money since your middling studio clearly needs it.

• Founders

I got a refund. Pretty glad after seeing some of the video clips. I can only hope the graphics are not even close to final.

• Founders

And you are not telling us what this satisfying BR game is because?

• Founders

@gargoyle-0001 It sure as hell isn't fortnite. I don't and never have liked cartooney BR games. The game I am talking about is Ring of Elysium. It has mechanics that games like PUBG should have had from the get go. Its the first time I have played an early access game that feels that polished with good hit registration. It does "drive by" looting so well because it actually registers the action. It auto equips attachments onto guns when you pick them up and also switches them onto any other gun you pick up to replace it with. One of the best things I never thought would be so nice was that RoE did away altogether with the whole dropping mechanic that BR games have forced. You instead pick your starting point and can see where everyone else is starting as well. Let me put it this way. I like it enough that I would have paid $30 for it even though its free to play.

• Founders

Sounds a bit counter intuitive to not refund your money, but hey who am I to say what you do with it? Have fun playing RoE while the rest of us get to play a revolutionary game!

• Founders

Glad you are enjoying RoE, @xer0h0ur-0001.

However, don't confuse an entire genre with a specific set of game mechanics! If you prefer RoE, then that's OK. But it is incredibly narrow-minded to think that all other games in the genre should abandon their chosen level of reality and game mechanics just because you prefer RoE's.