Xsolla putting me through refund hell

• Founders

I have contacted them numerous times regarding this issue and it has not been resolved. They told me I would be responded to in 2 days and I have not. I have received absolutely no response from them regarding the status of my refund or whether it was approved or unapproved, which they can't do since I met the requirements and stipulations for the refund. Also their support agent "Julia" was very rude and dishonest. She needs to be fired if that's how she deals with customers. I have included screenshots of what I've been going through and the inappropriate "customer service" I received. Allegedly I'll be hearing from them in 3 hours after a very disgruntled phone call to their support line.

Request #: 2820189 if that makes any difference...

Imgur Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Uq8Yw7Y

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Admin

Hi Carn,

Sorry about the experience you've had with Xsolla, I'm not 100% sure why this has happened. It MAY be due to timezones, as refunds were open until the 12th of October, and they potentially closed it off entirely at exactly midnight in their timezone?

I don't believe that your request was handled very well in this case, can you let us know if your refund is issued after the phone call?

Sorry for the hassle that you've had trying to get this sorted.

• Founders

This post is deleted!

• Founders

Well I don't see how it could've been a timing issue when I'm Pacific Coast, USA. I looked up their company and it's based in Sherman Oaks, California. I live very close to there. So I don't think it was that. Anyways, I have received an email from them apologizing for the mix-up and saying that my refund was pushed through. I won't be 100% done with this until I actually see the money resting in my account. But hopefully a step in the right direction.

• Founders

@anunnaki Also, you guys may want to reconsider using Xsolla as a distribution system. Their tactics seem very hostile towards the consumer. (ex. all purchases are final, rude and unhelpful support staff, the convoluted way of getting support).

You can tell they're in it for the money and only the money. They don't even try to hide it. Most gamers are not used to such hostile methodology from a distribution service. We're used to Steam, Battle.Net and other quality distribution platforms which are MILES better than whatever Xsolla is.