a little gameplay advice

• Hello,I am from China, I want to mention a little gameplay:

1. For example, if you enter the game, you will appear in the protected city of the game. How to have a huge cliff at the edge of the city or at a certain location. Players need to start the game in this game and jump directly to the cliff instead of jumping from the plane. Down, the plane jumped down so it was boring, because pubg and cod15 are the beginning of this game, it seems not creative.

2. Regarding the leaderboard, the leaderboard is made into a picture similar to that of the AI. It is very interesting to set it in the city center of the protection city. Other leaderboards can also be set up like this.

Ps: I would like to mention this. I use Google to translate into English. I don't know English. I don't know if I have a translation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------你好,我来自中国,我想提一点游戏上的玩法:

1.比如进入游戏就直接出现在游戏中的保护城市里,如何在城市边缘或者某个地点有一个巨大的悬崖,玩家需要开始这一局的游戏直接往悬崖里跳,而不是从飞机上跳下来,飞机跳下来这样就显的枯燥,因为pubg以及cod15都是这种开始玩法,显得没创意。

2.关于排行榜,排行榜做成类似于AI投放出来的画面,设定在保护城里的市中心,这样会非常有意思,还有其他排行榜也可以这样设定。

Ps:建议就提到这吧,我是使用谷歌翻译成英文的,我不懂英文也不知道有没有翻译错,我会在把中文也附上,如果你们看到觉得英文语法不对,也可以找会中文的同事看看中文。

• Founders

Umm . . . The game isn't even out yet. How do you have insight of the gameplay?

• This post is deleted!

• @dracas-0001 I just made a few suggestions on the game, let them not learn from the pubg start game and jump off the plane.

• Founders

@qianmu-0001 Eh, ok i guess