whats going on

• Founders

is this game done? I dont see much in here anymore in regards to news or new topics

• Founders

Just waiting for the forge to start up in a few weeks. There's some posts from the devs and/or @Anunnaki if you hit the recent or popular threads.

• Founders

The game is nowhere near done. At the end of Nov we will get to play The Forge, which will be an incomplete build of the game for testing purposes.

The 1.0 version of the game is certainly far off and even past 1.0 the game will continue to be updated for as long as there is interest in it

• Founders

• Admin

The Forge will launch on the 29th of November, we'll be iterating on this each week with an update as well.

The "Full launch" for the public and leaving The Forge period is further on down the line, once we've done extensive testing, updates and gathered the data we need from The Forge to provide the best gameplay experience possible.

• Founders

i agree, just playing the waiting game...

• Founders

not sure why id get a down vote for asking whats happening. Thanks for the folks who responded, i appreciate the insight.

I do hope being down voted isn't a sign of the community Im about to be part of as I was curious as to what was going on like the title said.

Thanks
    A concerned consumer

• Founders

@gibbleguts I'm guessing it was probably more that you asked "is this game done?" which someone might have read as "is this game dead?" The community has had its fair share of trolls who can't get over that there's been a couple of delays with access to the game for Founders, so some people are a bit sensitive around that at the moment. There are plenty of good people in the community though. 🙂

• Founders

@gibbleguts Sorry but theses types of questions are a bit annoying. With any reading of the website or forums plus being a founder you'd know this game is being release via an early access model.
    With 10 minutes of reading the latest forum posts you would have had your answer.
    Your question was lazy, entitled and passive aggressive.
    Expecting others to provide you information you could have obtain with a small amount of effort.

• Founders

@Gibbleguts

not sure why id get a down vote for asking whats happening

If you are completely honest with yourself, your opening message is a bit trollish. Lets break it down:-

whats going on

That's a very aggressive opener! It has the feel of "I demand answers".

is this game done?

Mavericks was never scheduled to be "done". As a MMO, the game will continue to evolve for many years to come - hopefully.

Mavericks: Proving Grounds - the battle royal part of the game which we are all eagerly waiting for had an initial target release date of December 2018. So no one should really be expecting that to be done yet either.

I dont see much in here anymore in regards to news or new topics

These forums have never been a place for the latest news announcements. Yeah, there's a thread for them, but it's been a bit sporadic. The little clock icon at the top will show you the recent posts. There's not been much to talk about though.

I do hope being down voted isn't a sign of the community Im about to be part of

You are already part of the community and you set the tone of your threads with the way you phrase your opening messages.

As Rockhound already said, there's been a lot of trolls and childish behaviour because of the delays. Even the most patient of us get a bit fed up with it all from time to time.