Ranking & Medals

• Founders

I'd love to see a ranking where we can go deep on players statistics. PUBG does in game ranking in a very poor way and most of the players I know use https://pubg.op.gg to understand how they perform compared to top players, what are they strengths and where to improve.

Also players could be rewarded according their performance - like medals or tags - that could be identified in game or in the lobby.

Thanks,

• Founders

I'd love to see tons of statistics. It's rare that a game does statistics well, so I'm hoping MVX can be one of them

• Founders

I love comprehensive statistics.

I don't care what my ranking is, I don't care if my statistics are bad.
    But I do love that I can monitor these things and see how I improve over time.

One thing I really want to see (but never do) in a game is two sets of statistics:

• All time stats - Permanent and unerasable.
    • Stats from last x games - Basically the same as all time stats but with a reset button so you can track your average stats over your last 5, 10, 50 games etc...

For some people they need the ego boost of having good statistics, for me I just like to monitor my progress from noob to somewhat decent 😗

• Founders

@nebbo-0001 World of Tanks has an interesting stats system called WN8. It has pros and cons, but in general is a nice way to track statistics. This is an example: https://wot-life.com/eu/player/Yzne-501537643

• Founders

@metttal-0001 That's perfect, really good way of doing it.

• Founders

depending on what they could come up with for rewards for performance, physical cosmetic metals would be an interesting idea, not necessarily typical metals but maybe little things like special jewelry for different achievements or something like random patches that can be attached to clothing or special studs or just little things to add to cosmetics with the fact of you worked for it other than just grinding it out like normal just getting currency to buy any cosmetic

• Founders

@xxpyrofreaxx-0001 said in Ranking & Medals:

depending on what they could come up with for rewards for performance, physical cosmetic metals would be an interesting idea, not necessarily typical metals but maybe little things like special jewelry for different achievements or something like random patches that can be attached to clothing or special studs or just little things to add to cosmetics with the fact of you worked for it other than just grinding it out like normal just getting currency to buy any cosmetic

Patches would actually be awesome, especially if you can put them anywhere on your regular clothes. Could also be presented as stickers to put on guns.

• Admin

We're aware that people would really like to see stats, I don't have anything confirmed as we're obviously working on the actual game.

But we'd really like to see people have easy access to important stats, but that's something that would be come at a later date.

• Founders

@anunnaki that's understandable. Gameplay should come first for sure. I'd rather be able to play a game that's as smooth as possible without stats to view rather than play something with game-breaking bugs but be able to see stats.

I don't want any advantages or disadvantages from bugs to affect the stats I see. Getting kills or being killed due to a bug that has the player running in place, unable to shoot is kind of lame. (not that it's an expected bug or anything, just an example)

• Founders

I hope there's a way to hide your stats from other players. I play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege, and on that game no matter how good you are you're judged by your rank or lack there of. That causes a lot of toxicity among the players on both teams. The way the casual stats on that game are I think is much better. You have to go to their website to see them, rather than looking in game.

• Founders

Adding to what i previously was saying with patches or like Thooom added with the stickers if anything like that is done i would love love loveeee a total kill count and total number of wins patch for your character and a kill count sticker for guns specific to the kills you've gotten with that gun. Pleaseeeee and thank you devs lol

• Founders

@xxpyrofreaxx-0001 said in Ranking & Medals:

Adding to what i previously was saying with patches or like Thooom added with the stickers if anything like that is done i would love love loveeee a total kill count and total number of wins patch for your character and a kill count sticker for guns specific to the kills you've gotten with that gun. Pleaseeeee and thank you devs lol

Oh yes! This makes me moist. That's actually brilliant!